Date: Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011, 02:21
Category: News, Software
Late Monday, Apple also released iTunes 10.4.1, the latest version of its multimedia/jukebox application for Mac OS X. The new version, a 90.3 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes.
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos.
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep.
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support.
iTunes 10.4.1 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, let us know in the comments.