Date: Tuesday, October 11th, 2011, 10:40
Category: News, Software
On Tuesday, Apple released iTunes 10.5, the latest version of its multimedia/jukebox application for Mac OS X. The new version, a 60.9 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
iTunes 10.5 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, let us know in the comments.