Date: Tuesday, June 12th, 2012, 06:43
Category: News, Software
On Monday, Apple released version 10.6.3 of its iTunes multimedia/jukebox application. The new version, a 170 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad (1st generation) that contains an iBooks textbook.
- Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order.
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly delete playlists created on a device.
- Fixes issues where iTunes may unexpectedly delete apps on a device.
- Improves overall performance and reliability.
iTunes 10.6.3 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214