Date: Thursday, August 13th, 2015, 15:28
Category: Apple Music, iTunes, News, Software
It’s not a huge update, but it might pin down some of the problems you were having between iTunes, your libraries and Apple Music.
On Thursday, Apple released iTunes 12.2.2. The update, which can be snagged through OS X’s Software Update or App Store features, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Click on the Beats 1 banner to see what’s currently on, or view a complete broadcast schedule so you never miss a show.
– You can now view a list of the artists you’re following on Apple Music.
– Resolved an issue where iTunes loses its place when you go back to a previous page in Apple Music.
– Addressed a problem where artists may be sorted incorrectly in My Music.
– Fixed a problem where playlists displayed in the action menu may not match the playlists in your library.
– Artists can now share thoughts, photos, music, and videos to Connect, right from iTunes.
– This update also includes improvements to overall stability and performance.
iTunes 12.2.2 requires an Intel-based Mac running OS X 10.7.5 or later.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.