Date: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009, 03:37
Category: iPhone, iPod, Software
Late Tuesday, Apple released iTunes 9.0.1, the latest version of its multimedia/jukebox application for Mac OS X. The new version, an 83 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
– Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
– Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
– Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
– Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
– Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
– Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
– Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
iTunes 9.0.1 is available via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.