Date: Tuesday, July 20th, 2010, 04:14
Category: News, Software
Late Tuesday, Apple released iTunes 9.2.1, the latest version of its multimedia/jukebox application for Mac OS X. The new version, a 102 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins.
– Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items.
– Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2.
– Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups.
– Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
iTunes 9.2.1 is available via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.