Date: Tuesday, June 30th, 2015, 14:44
Category: News, Software, Yosemite
You’ve been waiting for this for a while.
On Tuesday, Apple released OS X 10.10.4, the newest version of its current operating system.
The update, a 1.09 gigabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Improves networking reliability.
– Improves Migration Assistant reliability.
– Addresses an issue that prevented some external displays from functioning properly.
– Improves the reliability of upgrading iPhoto and Aperture libraries to Photos.
– Improves reliability when syncing photos and videos to iCloud Photo Library.
– Addresses an issue that could cause Photos to unexpectedly quit after importing some Lecia DNG files.
– Resolves an issue that could delay outgoing email messages in Mail.
– Fixes an issue where a website could prevent the user from navigating away by presenting repeated.
OS X 10.10.4 can be located, downloaded and installed via OS X’s App Store feature.
If you’ve tried the new version of the operating system and have any feedback to offer, let us know what you make of it in the comments.