Date: Wednesday, October 21st, 2015, 13:22
Category: News, Software
If you were looking for fixes for Apple’s OS X 10.11 El Capitan operating system, they just came in.
Apple on Wednesday released OS X 10.11.1, the first major update to its OS X 10.11 El Capitan operating system.
The update, approximately a 1GB download, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Improves compatibility with Microsoft Office 2016.
– Fixes an issue where outgoing server information may be missing from Mail.
– Resolves an issue that prevented display of messages and mailboxes in Mail.
– Resolves an issue that prevents certain Audio Unit plug-ins from functioning properly.
– Improves VoiceOver reliability.
– Adds over 150 new emoji characters with full Unicode 7.0 and 8.0 support.
OS X 10.11.1 El Capitan is available via the App Store.
If you’ve tried the OS X 10.11.1 El Capitan update and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.