Date: Tuesday, June 4th, 2013, 14:40
Category: News, Software
You’ve been waiting for it and it’s here.
On Wednesday, Apple released version 10.8.4 of its OS X Mountain Lion operating system. The new version, a 342 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Compatibility improvements when connecting to certain enterprise Wi-Fi networks.
- Microsoft Exchange compatibility improvements in Calendar.
- A fix for an issue that prevented FaceTime calls to non-U.S. phone numbers.
- A fix for an issue that may prevent scheduled sleep after using Boot Camp.
- Improved VoiceOver compatibility with text in PDF documents.
- Includes Safari 6.0.5.
OS X 10.8.4 requires an Intel-based Mac running OS X 10.8 to install and run, the update itself being attainable by using OS X’s Software Update feature.
If you’ve tried the new operating system and have any feedback whatsoever, please let us know in the comments.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214