Date: Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016, 13:10
Category: Apple TV, iOS, News, Software
It’s a completely rework app that might come in handy.
Apple has released its Apple TV Remote app, which is designed to be used alongside the Siri Remote on the current Apple TV as well as past generations of the device.
The app offers the following features:
– Navigate Apple TV with touch gestures.
– Quickly enter text, email addresses, and passwords using the keyboard.
– Ask Siri to find something to watch, listen to, or play.
– Control the movie, TV show, or song that’s currently playing.
– Play games using the accelerometer and gyroscope.
– Turn on Game Mode for simplified game controls.
The app requires iOS 9.3.2 or later to install as well as a Wi-Fi connection to a second generation Apple TV or newer to run.
If you’ve tried the Apple TV Remote app and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
Via the App Store