Date: Wednesday, August 12th, 2009, 04:33
Late Tuesday, Apple Safari 4.0.3, the latest version of the company’s web browser.
The new version, which is available as a 26 to 40 megabyte download, includes the following fixes and features:
* Stability improvements for webpages that use the HTML 5 video tag.
* Stability improvements for 3rd-party plug-ins.
* Stability improvements for Top Sites.
* Fixes an issue that prevented some users from logging into iWork.com.
* Fixes an issue that could cause web content to be displayed in greyscale instead of color.
The update can be located and installed via Mac OS X’s Software Update feature and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, let us know in the comments.