Date: Thursday, October 22nd, 2015, 04:18
Category: Apple Watch, battery, News, Software, Watch OS, Wearables
It’s not a huge update, but it could offer a few handy fixes.
On Wednesday, Apple released watchOS 2.0.1, the latest update for its Apple Watch operating system.
The update includes the following fixes and new features:
– Improvements for poor battery life.
– Fixes for stalling software updates.
– Access to more than 150 emoji characters.
– Resolves an issue that prevented a managed iPhone from syncing iOS Calendar events to Apple Watch.
– Addresses an issue that could prevent location information from properly updating.
– Fixes an issue that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address instead of a phone number.
– Addresses an issue that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as a watch face.
– Resolves an issue that allows the sensors to stay on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate.
If you’ve had a chance to try watchOS 2.0.1 on your Apple Watch, please let us know what you think in the comments.