Date: Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010, 13:25
Category: iPhone, News, Software
Sometimes it’s the little software updates that prove the coolest.
The new version, which can be snagged via the App Store, includes the following fixes and changes:
– AirPlay video support to control iTunes on your computer to stream videos to an Apple TV.
– Internet radio control to play thousands of internet radio streams in iTunes on your computer.
– The ability to control iTunes on your computer to play Movies and TV shows that are rented from the iTunes Store.
– Addresses issues connecting to an iTunes library or Apple TV.
– Includes stability and performance improvements.
Remote 2.1 requires iOS 3.1.2 or later to install and run and is available for free.