Date: Monday, February 1st, 1999, 00:00
The PowerPage has received some interesting information about P1, a.k.a. Apple’s consumer notebook:
- it does not have any card slots
- it does not have “separate” stereo input/output jacks
- it does have the iMac style. (bigger than you would think)
- great plastics for getting knocked around
- doesn’t run right yet, so that’s holding things up
…and some feedback on Lombard:
John Rubenstien’s phone keeps ringing with complaints about only one card slot.
The second biggest complaint is how the keyboard looks half finished, and cheap. Third party vendors should have fun with this one. One question remains: Why?