Date: Thursday, November 19th, 2009, 05:22
Improved tabbed browsing:
- The Tab Overview feature displays a grid of thumbnails of the tabs in the current window.
- Tabs can be rearranged by dragging and dropping.
- Command-click now defaults to opening links in new tabs instead of new windows.
New security features:
- Camino now supports the Google Safe Browsing service to provide warnings about many potentially malicious websites.
- Camino now displays error pages for secure web pages using invalid or untrusted certificates.
Full content zoom:
- Camino now has support for making the entire contents of a web page bigger or smaller.
- If Growl is installed, Camino will generate notifications when downloads begin and finish.
- On Mac OS X 10.5 and higher, Camino will bounce the downloads folder in the Dock when a download finishes.
Recently closed pages:
-The History menu now contains a sub-menu listing the last 20 closed web pages.
Improved support for Full Keyboard Access:
- When Full Keyboard Access is enabled, tabbing now moves correctly through the entire browser window.
Enhanced annoyance blocking:
- Camino now includes an exceptions list to allow disabling “Block Flash animations” on a per-site basis and an “Allow Flash From This Site” contextual menu item to ease adding sites to the exceptions list.
New AppleScript capabilities:
- AppleScripts can now obtain the HTML source or text of an entire web page or of a selection.
- Added AppleScript support for setting the active tab in each browser window.
Web content support:
Camino requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run.
If you’ve tried the new version of Camino and have any kind of feedback about it, let us know.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214