Thanksgiving is over and the Black Friday deals are about to begin at both online and back and mortar outfits. Assorted retail stores like Target, Best Buy and Walmart began opening their doors last night and the following list of deals can be found for assorted Apple devices:
Where there iPad Pro is concerned, Target is offering the best deals, dropping the price by $150.99. With the discount, the entry-level 32GB Wi-Fi only iPad Pro model is available for $449.
For the 12.9-inch iPad Pro, MacMall is offering the following prices:
– Wi-Fi + Cellular/128GB/Silver for $887, down from $,1029 ($142 off)
– Wi-Fi + Cellular/128GB/Space Gray for $887, down from $1,029 ($142 off)
– Wi-Fi/32GB/Space Gray for $675, down from $799 ($124 off)
– Wi-Fi/128GB/Space Gray for $767, down from $899 ($132 off)
– Wi-Fi/128GB/Space Gray bundled + Smart Keyboard/Pencil for $988, down from $1,266 ($278 off)
– Wi-Fi + Cellular/128GB/Space Gray + Smart Keyboard/Pencil for $1,128, down from $1,297 ($169 off)
Heck, I thought getting 20% off iTunes gift cards was a good deal.
Turns out 35% off is a lot better.
Here’s how to get the deal of the year on iTunes gift cards.