Date: Thursday, June 5th, 2014, 10:34
Category: News, security, Software
Even a minor update to 1Password brings a hefty list of changes.
On Thursday, AgileBits released 1Password 4.4.1, the newest version of its password security utility. The new version, a 40.8 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Added support for the WhiteHat Aviator web browser.
– 1Password will now keep monthly backups for the last two years.
– The Password Generator in 1Password mini can now generate passwords up to 50 characters long.
– Added Watchtower vulnerability status column in the Top View.
– The Watchtower database last updated date is now visible in Preferences > Watchtower.
– Improved the performance of code signature verification when web browsers connect to 1Password mini.
– The details view Generate Password button is now accessible in Edit Mode.