Date: Thursday, June 5th, 2014, 10:34
Category: News, security, Software
Even a minor update to 1Password brings a hefty list of changes.
On Thursday, AgileBits released 1Password 4.4.1, the newest version of its password security utility. The new version, a 40.8 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Added support for the WhiteHat Aviator web browser.
- 1Password will now keep monthly backups for the last two years.
- The Password Generator in 1Password mini can now generate passwords up to 50 characters long.
- Added Watchtower vulnerability status column in the Top View.
- The Watchtower database last updated date is now visible in Preferences > Watchtower.
- Improved the performance of code signature verification when web browsers connect to 1Password mini.
- The details view Generate Password button is now accessible in Edit Mode.