Date: Tuesday, September 14th, 2010, 03:28
Category: News, Software
Over the weekend, shareware developer Maintain released version 4.7.7 of Cocktail (Snow Leopard Edition), Cocktail, the popular shareware utility program that allows for additional Mac OS X system tests. The new version, a 2 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
– Added Mac OS X 10.6.5 compatibility.
– Fixed compatibility issues with Safari 5 extensions.
– Fixed compatibility issues with iTunes 10.
– Added ability to restore horizontal window controls in iTunes 10 (Interface – Misc).
– Added Dock menu.
– Minor user interface improvements.
– Updated Automator actions.
Cocktail 4.7.7 retails for a US$14.95 shareware registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later to install and run.