Date: Tuesday, January 31st, 2012, 08:18
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, shareware developer Maintain released version 5.1.2 of CocktailCocktail (Lion Edition), the popular shareware utility program that allows for additional Mac OS X system tests. The new version, a 2.9 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
– Addresses an issue in which Pilot scheduler could not be enabled.
– Error -105 (Path to user’s home directory contains spaces).
– Error -114 (Home directory not found in the /Users folder).
– Addresses an issue in which Cocktail could not force empty the Trash.
– Error -362 (The Trash contains more than 2000 files).
– Addresses an issue in which Safari webpage previews could not be disabled.
– Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may freeze when trying to gather disk information or the journaling state of the case-sensitive HFS+ disks could not be detected.
– Error -215 (diskutil is not responding).
– Error -217 (Could not get information about the partition).
– Addresses an issue in which improper permissions were applied to the File Sharing logs during the rotation of these logs.
– Added Mac OS X 10.7.3 compatibility.
– Updated Automator actions.
Cocktail 5.1.2 retails for a US$19.00 shareware registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later to install and run.