Date: Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012, 06:23
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, shareware developer Maintain released version 6.2 of CocktailCocktail (Lion Edition), the popular shareware utility program that allows for additional Mac OS X system tests. The new version, a 5.2 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
- Added ability to disable Notification Center (System – Misc).
- Added ability to set the Software Update frequency (System – Misc).
- Added ability to set the default file save location in iCloud supported applications (Interface – General).
- Added “Use the Backspace key to show the previous page” setting (Interface – Safari).
- Fixed compatibility issues with Firefox 16.
- Updated Help files.
- Updated Automator actions.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Cocktail 6.2 retails for a US$19.00 shareware registration fee and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.