Date: Monday, August 12th, 2013, 06:04
Category: News, Software
On Monday, shareware developer Maintain released version 6.6.1 of CocktailCocktail (Mountain Lion Edition), the popular shareware utility program that allows for additional Mac OS X system tests. The new version, a 5.5 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
– Improvements on the “Clear user caches” procedure.
– Added ability to change Launchpad background effect (Interface – Misc).
– Added ability to change Launchpad background blur radius (Interface – Misc).
– Added ability to refresh Launchpad contents (Interface – Misc).
– Added ability to remove all apps from Launchpad (Interface – Misc).
– Added OS X 10.8.5 compatibility.
Cocktail 6.6.1 retails for a US$19.00 shareware registration fee and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.