Date: Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 13:04
Category: News, Software
- Fixed an installation issue with Project 2007 which produced a ‘Not installed for the Current User’ error message.
- Updated several built-in CrossTies. (These upgrades have been available online for a while.)
- Improved the MojoSetup (.bin installer) upgrade path.
- Added a progress dialog during initial open of a CrossTie on the Mac.
- Added support for the ‘installer’ keyword which supports CrossTies for stand-alone executables.
- Added RAR support to CrossTie installation.
- Added a ‘recreate’ button to the menus control panel.
- Fixed some menu issues on the upgrade path from CrossOver 9.2.
CrossOver 10.0.3 retails for US$69.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.5 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214