Date: Monday, May 2nd, 2011, 13:04
Category: News, Software
– Fixed an installation issue with Project 2007 which produced a ‘Not installed for the Current User’ error message.
– Updated several built-in CrossTies. (These upgrades have been available online for a while.)
– Improved the MojoSetup (.bin installer) upgrade path.
– Added a progress dialog during initial open of a CrossTie on the Mac.
– Added support for the ‘installer’ keyword which supports CrossTies for stand-alone executables.
– Added RAR support to CrossTie installation.
– Added a ‘recreate’ button to the menus control panel.
– Fixed some menu issues on the upgrade path from CrossOver 9.2.
CrossOver 10.0.3 retails for US$69.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.5 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.