Date: Tuesday, March 20th, 2012, 15:39
Category: News, Software
- If you have registered CrossOver for ‘All users’ on your computer and CrossOver erroneously states that it is expired, even though you have registered it, please install this update to fix this issue.
- Fix to registration: registration would fail for users who selected ‘Register for all users of this computer’ … single-user registration would work as expected, but computer-wide registration, while appearing to work, would fail to register and CrossOver would expire after the demo period.
- Fix for Vocaloid 3.
- Fix for PerfectWorld Skills / Icons.
- Translation updates (including Russian translation of CrossOver).
- Improved CrossOver icons.
CrossOver 11.0.1 retails for US$69.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.5 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.