Date: Tuesday, April 10th, 2012, 14:43
Category: News, Software
- Fixed a bug whereby Microsoft Office 2010, Service Pack 1 refused to install. It should now install cleanly (an update of CrossTie files from the web-site may be necessary).
- Fixed a bug where Quicken 2012 would hang adding a new online account or updating a bank account.
- Fixed a bug where PowerPoint 2010 would refuse to play slideshows. Slideshows will now work in PowerPoint 2010.
- Fixes for (we hope!) the last outstanding problems with CrossOver registration / licensing.
- Improvements to Japanese and Russian translations.
CrossOver 11.0.3 retails for US$69.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.5 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.