Date: Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012, 09:05
Category: News, Software
New Game Support:
– Support for Diablo III.
– Smoother installation process for some versions of Microsoft Office.
– Printing fix for Project 2007.
– Fixed an error saving certain documents in Excel 2010.
– Printing how honours duplex settings.
– Printing fixes to non-letter sized paper.
– Improvements to Spanish-language translations.
– Fixed an error where IE6 in a Win98 bottle would complain it was not registered.
– Fixed an error which would cause CrossOver’s ‘Welcome’ screen not to appear in some situations on Mac OS X Lion.
– Fixed a problem which caused Windows applications to have slightly (four) fewer graphics shaders available than they could have, which could produce graphics glitches in games.
CrossOver 11.1.0 retails for US$59.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.5 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.