Date: Thursday, May 2nd, 2013, 06:36
Category: News, Software
A helpful update’s a helpful update.
CrossOver, the popular virtualization program from CodeWeavers, has been updated to version 12.2. The new version, a 79.8 megabyte download, is available as a demo, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Fixed a bug which caused Quicken to fail to register on Mac OS X.
– Fixed graphics distortions in some Quicken windows.
– Fixed a bug which prevented a double-click on a .QFX file in the Mac OS X Finder from importing the file into Quicken.
– Fixed a bug which caused Office 2007 applications to crash in some circumstances.
– Fixed a bug which caused Wizard101 to fail to recover after being re-sized.
– Fixed a bug which caused mailto: links to be broken in Outlook 2003.
– Fixed a bug which caused .Net 4.0 applications to fail to run.
Mac OS X:
– Drag and drop support in the Mac Driver.
– Gamma support in the Mac Driver.
– Reduced window flicker when using the Mac Driver.
– Fixed a bug which sometimes caused Traditional Chinese to be used even when a user’s preferences were set to Simplified Chinese.
CrossOver 12.2 retails for US$59.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.6 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.