Date: Saturday, October 19th, 2013, 22:13
Category: News, Software
Don’t look a moderate update in the mouth.
CrossOver, the popular virtualization program from CodeWeavers, has been updated to version 12.5.1. The new version, an 84.9 megabyte download, is available as a demo, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Fixed a font problem with Office 2010 bullet points.
– Fixed a problem which caused CrossOver to fail to download installers from certain URLs.
– Fixed a problem which caused bottles which were created prior and used until the trial expired to fail to launch.
– Fixed a problem in which mouse activity would sometimes cause unwanted diagonal movement of the mouse pointer.
– Fixed a problem minimizing Visio 2010.
– Fixed a problem which caused BibleWorks to fail to launch.
– Fixed a problem which caused Shin Megami Tensei to fail to launch.
– Improved the names of application installers as shown in the Mac menu bar.
CrossOver 12.5.1 retails for US$59.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.6 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.