Date: Thursday, July 29th, 2010, 04:41
Category: News, Software
– Improved installation of Office 2007 service packs.
– Fixed product registration of Office 2007 and Office 2003.
– Fixed some unimportant errors during installation of some versions of Office 2003.
– Improved several connection and importation issues with Quicken 2010.
– Fixed product registration of Project and Visio 2003.
– Fixed Excel 2007 hyperlinks.
– Fixed document saving in Publisher 2003.
– Fixed playing of mp3 files in Media Player 9.
– Fixed custom installs of Office 2007.
– Improved print to PDF in Office 2007.
– Some minor improvements to IE6 and IE7.
– Improved proxy handling on the Gnome desktop.
– Fixed a Mac upgrade problem related to the CD-helper being in use.
– Fixed full-screen mode for Macs with auto-switching GPUs.
– Fixed Menus and Associations for Pardus Linux.
– Updated Dutch and French localizations.
– Made several application profile tune-ups.
– Merged with Wine version 1.2. Many improvements and bug fixes.
CrossOver 9.1 retails for US$59.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.4 and or later and an Intel-based Mac to install and run.