Date: Tuesday, August 30th, 2011, 11:21
Category: News, Software
- Added support for recovering Address Book’s database.
- Added suggested locations when selecting a recovery destination folder.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7.
- Improved VoiceOver compatibility.
- Fixed Photoshop PSDs with bit-depths other than 8 not recovering fully.
- Fixed incorrect sorting of scans after one was deleted.
- Fixed permissions on FileIQ .agfm files.
- Fixed total size calculation when Time Machine folders were marked.
- Fixed various crashes related to detecting bad drives.
- Fixed crash when Expert prefs were toggled after selecting Clone.
- Added RAID set partitions to device list.
Data Rescue 3.2.1 retails for US$99 and requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later to install and run.