Date: Tuesday, August 30th, 2011, 11:21
Category: News, Software
– Added support for recovering Address Book’s database.
– Added suggested locations when selecting a recovery destination folder.
– Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7.
– Improved VoiceOver compatibility.
– Fixed Photoshop PSDs with bit-depths other than 8 not recovering fully.
– Fixed incorrect sorting of scans after one was deleted.
– Fixed permissions on FileIQ .agfm files.
– Fixed total size calculation when Time Machine folders were marked.
– Fixed various crashes related to detecting bad drives.
– Fixed crash when Expert prefs were toggled after selecting Clone.
– Added RAID set partitions to device list.
Data Rescue 3.2.1 retails for US$99 and requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later to install and run.