Date: Friday, September 23rd, 2011, 05:31
Category: News, Software
On Wednesday, software company Delicious Monster released version 2.7.1 of the shareware favorite, Delicious Library. Delicious Monster allows Macs with webcams to scan the bar codes of any book, movie, music CD or video game, then creates an archive based on background information from the Internet. Additional features help keep the library organized and reseller’s tools allow for items to be quickly posted for sale online.
The update, a 16.4 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Fixed a crash on the lookup activity panel (only affected 10.7).
– Fixed some loaned items not displaying on friends (only affected pre-10.7).
– Fixed a crash when dragging a loaned item from one friend to another.
– Refreshing an item with an EAN but not ASIN connects it with its details.
– Fixed some broken links in our help (sorry about that!)
Delicious Library 2.7.1 retails for US$40 and requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.