Date: Friday, June 28th, 2013, 07:09
Category: News, Software
On Tuesday, software company Delicious Monster released version 3.1 of the shareware favorite, Delicious Library. Delicious Monster allows Macs with webcams to scan the bar codes of any book, movie, music CD or video game, then creates an archive based on background information from the Internet. Additional features help keep the library organized and reseller’s tools allow for items to be quickly posted for sale online.
The new version, an 80.7 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Localizations for: Afrikaans, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish.
- Added support for Amazon China.
- Table view size is controlled by the slider in the “View” menu.
- Significant performance improvements for collections with thousands of items and many of smart shelf rules.
- Search is *much* faster and more responsive.
- Delicious Library supports custom user templates for printing and publishing.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
Delicious Library 3.1 retails for US$40 and requires OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.