Date: Wednesday, September 26th, 2012, 08:46
Category: News, Software
You can’t argue with a good beta.
On Wednesday, Dropbox released a public beta of version 1.5.34 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 24.2 megabyte download, which adds the following fixes and changes:
– New Dropbox menu on the desktop client.
– This feature is not localized in languages other than English.
– It is only enabled on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and above
– The button to quit Dropbox has been relocated to the Preferences window.
– Tooltips are not supported inside the popup.
– Screen readers or assistive devices are not compatible with the popup.
– Other small bug fixes.
Dropbox 1.5.34 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.