Date: Tuesday, February 26th, 2013, 07:53
Category: News, Software
You can’t knock a steady stream of update-based goodness.
On Tuesday, Dropbox released a public beta of version 1.7.7 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 21.9 megabyte download (via MacUpdate), which adds the following fixes and changes:
- Fix a bug where notifications may enter a bad state without the ability to recover.
- Clicking a shared folder invitation now opens the invitation inbox.
- Re-enabled Notification Center on OS X 10.8.
- Fixed a bug where the popup would remain visible while the tray icon was hidden while quitting the application.
- Improved performance when acknowledging notifications.
- Fixed a bug where notifications would sometimes fail to appear on Windows.
- Other small fixes and polish.
Dropbox 1.7.7 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.