Date: Monday, November 19th, 2012, 07:19
Category: News, Software
An update’s an update.
Late Friday, Dropbox released version 1.6.0 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 23.1 megabyte download, which adds the following fixes and changes:
- New icons! (Retina support!).
- Improved performance through use of Python 2.7.
- New Mac installer (just double click!).
- Faster startup time for Mac users with lots of files.
- Improved web login from client.
Dropbox 1.6.0 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.