Date: Thursday, May 9th, 2013, 05:10
Category: News, Software
An update’s an update.
On Thursday, Dropbox released version 2.0.10 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 29.1 megabyte download (via MacUpdate), which adds the following fixes and changes:
- Fix installation error on Windows.
- Fixed some issues in High DPI mode on Windows.
- Fixed icon overlays not updating on OS X 10.4 Tiger.
- Fixed inability to open Tray menu in Linux when disconnected.
- Fixed the tray popup positioning on Windows when an RTL language is used.
Dropbox 2.0.10 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.