Date: Tuesday, March 19th, 2013, 12:51
Category: News, Software
You can’t knock a credible update.
On Tuesday, Dropbox released version 2.0.2 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 27.4 megabyte download (via MacUpdate), which adds the following fixes and changes:
– Fix a bug on OS X where the tray popup isn’t repositioned properly when plugging in an external monitor.
– Fix a bug on OS X where the tray popup can sometimes fail to appear.
– Fix a bug on OS X where the popup can fail to appear if the “Hide” option of the “Login Item” is set.
– Better reporting and handling of error conditions.
– Fix a bug where a notification’s time label sometimes contained incorrect information.
– Fix a bug where closing the client can trigger errors.
– Various performance improvement and bug fixes in rendering.
– Tweaks to notification acknowledgement.
– Minor tweaks to the tray popup’s UI.
– Other small fixes.
Dropbox 2.0.2 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.