Date: Wednesday, April 17th, 2013, 08:35
Category: News, Software
It’s the week for useful updates.
On Wednesday, Dropbox released version 2.0.7 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 29.1 megabyte download (via MacUpdate), which adds the following fixes and changes:
– Fixed a bug where certain messages indicating time spent were incorrect.
– Fixed a bug where opening or closing client is impossible while disconnected.
– Fixed a bug where notifications can sometimes be sorted incorrectly.
– Fixed a bug causing excessive CPU usage.
– Fixed a series of minor errors causing the tray popup to fail to appear.
– Fixed a bug on certain versions of Snow Leopard.
– What you should know about the new notifications menu: it is only enabled on OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) and later.
Dropbox 2.0.7 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.