Date: Thursday, July 25th, 2013, 06:17
Category: News, Software
The Dropbox updates just keep comin’…
On Wednesday, Dropbox released version 2.2.10 of its cloud-based storage client for Mac OS X. The new version, a 31 megabyte download (via MacUpdate), which adds the following fixes and changes:
– Reduced initial startup time.
– Reduced initial link time.
– Reduced time taken when relinking a previously linked account.
– Fixed an issue which could cause certain files to sync endlessly.
– Fixed an issue which could cause proxy connection settings to be lost.
– Other minor fixes.
Dropbox 2.2.10 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new beta and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.