Date: Monday, October 26th, 2009, 04:13
Over the weekend, Elgato Systems released version 3.2.1 of its EyeTV software application, which finds and tracks all television programming you want to see and allows users to pause live television and save content to file.
The new version, which can be found here (and can also be found through EyeTV 3.0′s update feature), adds the following fixes and features:
- Fixed a problem where no sound would play with digital audio output.
- Fixed a hang on quit with digital audio output.
- Improved support for the Mac OS X firewall.
- Fixed a problem with the guide data when accessed from the iPhone.
- EyeTV now detects Double NAT configurations when using the My EyeTV service.
- Fixed a problem while automatically configuring routers for port forwarding.
- Resolved a problem with EyeTV DTT Deluxe and the infrared remote control.
- Various performance improvements.
EyeTV 3.2 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run. The program retails for US$79.95.