Date: Thursday, October 1st, 2009, 03:37
Late Wednesday, Elgato Systems released version 3.2 of its EyeTV software application, which finds and tracks all television programming you want to see and allows users to pause live television and save content to file.
The new version, which can be found here (and can also be found through EyeTV 3.0′s update feature), adds the following fixes and features:
- Turbo.264 HD users can now access the Turbo custom options when exporting from EyeTV.
- Fixed a crash when using the digital audio output.
- Fixed missing commands in AppleScript dictionary.
- Improved H.264 playback with certain channels.
- Improved tuning for both DVB-S and DVB-S2 with EyeTV Sat and Terratec S7
- Fix default sort order and improved channel assignments on several different channels.
- Fix a problem where EyeTV Sat could not manually add DVB-S2 channels.
- Reception improvements with the EyeTV DTT.
- Improved localizations.
EyeTV 3.2 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run. The program retails for US$79.95.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214