Date: Wednesday, November 30th, 2011, 13:33
On Wednesday, Elgato Systems released version 3.5.4 of its EyeTV software application, which finds and tracks all television programming you want to see and allows users to pause live television and save content to file.
The new version, a 133.6 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
- EyeTV Sat, EyeTV Sat Free and EyeTV Netstream Sat* now support Unicable setups. Unicable is a satellite TV technology that allows multiple users to receive programming with a single coaxial cable.
- EyeTV now offers improved support for second generation Apple TVs. A new button in the programs window enables one-click export of selected 720p or 1080i HDTV recordings to 720p H.264 files. This new preset is also available as an auto-export option.
- Resolves an audio issue with the EyeTV HD.
- A crash with a specific Picture-in-Picture command sequence has been resolved.
- Improved UI and overall performance.
- Fixes an issue where EyeTV was not filling the screen in windowed mode.
- Specific North American XMLTV files now work with cable TV.
- General stability fixes for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
EyeTV 3.5.4 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run. The program retails for US$39.95.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214