Date: Tuesday, September 17th, 2013, 07:03
Category: News, Software
The versions, they grow up so fast…
On Tuesday, Mozilla.org released version 24.0 of its Firefox web browser. The new version, a 46.0 megabyte download via MacUpdate, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Support for new scrollbar style in OS X 10.7 and newer.
- Implemented Close tabs to the right.
- Social: Ability to tear-off chat windows to view separately by simply dragging them out.
- Accessibility related improvements on using pinned tabs.
- Major SVG rendering improvements around Image tiling and scaling.
- Improved and unified Browser console for enhanced debugging experience, replacing existing Error console.
- Removed support for Sherlock files that are loaded from application or profile directory.
- Support for W3C touch events disabled.
Firefox 24.0 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214