Date: Tuesday, July 30th, 2013, 08:57
Category: News, Software
On Tuesday, Google released version 28.0.1500.95 of its Chrome web browser. The update, a 51.5 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Medium CVE-2013-2881: Origin bypass in frame handling.
- High CVE-2013-2882: Type confusion in V8.
- High CVE-2013-2883: Use-after-free in MutationObserver.
- High CVE-2013-2884: Use-after-free in DOM.
- High CVE-2013-2885: Use-after-free in input handling.
- High CVE-2013-2886: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
Google Chrome 28.0.1500.95 requires an Intel-based Mac with Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run. If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.