Date: Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013, 06:03
Category: News, Software
Late Monday, software giant Google released version 184.108.40.2060 of its popular Google Earth program. The new version, a 42.8 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Ability to create rich, annotated images from print and save.
– Redesigned print flow.
– Viewshed/Line of Sight analysis tool from a placemark.
– Support for LEAP Motion device.
– Enhanced starfield.
– Google Feedback tool integration.
– Redesigned balloons.
– Polygons and image overlays display over the international dateline.
– Performance improvements in Movie Maker and in viewing 3D imagery areas.
– Ocean surface displays across Mac clients with Intel GPUs.
– Full Map names display in Google Maps Engine maps.
– Earth client now supports NTLM authentication for a PAC file.
– Fixed Incorrect “Z-order” in rendering overlapped vector layers.
Google Earth 220.127.116.110 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.