Date: Wednesday, September 30th, 2015, 08:30
Category: Apple Music, How-To, News
It’s time to check in on your free trial of Apple Music, especially if you’re not sure exactly when the free trial ends and billing kicks in.
As of today, it’s been three months since the Apple Music rollout. If you’re looking to check your specific status, follow these instructions:
– On your iOS device, fire up the Music app.
– Tap the user silhouette icon in the upper left corner (left side of the title bar) to load the Account page.
– Select View Apple ID from the Account page.
– If prompted, enter your Apple ID password.
– On the Account Settings page, tap the Manage button (under Subscriptions, just below Ratings and Reviews).
– Tap the Apple Music Membership table cell.
– Make any changes to your subscription.
If nothing else, this might keep you from automatically paying for something you weren’t sure if you were crazy about as well as let you know where things stand.
Via The Loop