Date: Wednesday, January 30th, 2013, 07:27
Category: News, Software
Late Tuesday, Microsoft released its Microsoft Office 2011 14.3.0 update. The update, a 106.8 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Meeting invitation times are displayed inaccurately in Outlook. Fixes an issue that causes meeting invitation times from non-Exchange calendar servers to be off by one hour during certain times of the year.
- Slides in collapsed sections cover other slides in Slide Sorter view in PowerPoint.
- Fixes a display issue that involves collapsed sections in Slide Sorter view.
- Hash tags (#) in hyperlinks aren’t saved correctly in PowerPoint. Fixes an issue in which hyperlinks that contain hash tags (#) aren’t saved correctly.
- Crash occurs when you use Paste Special with a partial table in PowerPoint. Fixes an issue that causes PowerPoint to crash when you use the Paste Special option to copy and paste part of a table.
- RTF text that’s saved in PowerPoint for Windows can’t be pasted into PowerPoint. Fixes an issue in which RTF text that’s saved in PowerPoint for Windows can’t be copied and pasted into PowerPoint for Mac.
Microsoft Office 2011 14.3.0 requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the update and have anything to report back, let us know.