Date: Thursday, January 27th, 2011, 04:25
Category: News, Software
Onyx, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.2.3. The new version, a 16.4 megabyte download (courtesy of MacUpdate), adds the following fixes and changes:
– Misc display bugs corrected.
– Deleting the Fonts Cache improved.
– Deleting the logs improved.
– Help improved and updated.
– Individual deleting the .DS_Store files in the hidden folders.
– Restore Defaults Option in the Parameters > Dock panel improved.
– Bug corrected while checking the volume in some cases.
– Bug corrected in the Parameters panel (Mac OS X Server).
– Bug corrected when OnyX quit all the applications.
Onyx 2.2.3 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.