Date: Monday, June 27th, 2011, 04:11
Category: News, Software
Onyx, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.2.8. The new version, a 17.8 megabyte download (courtesy of MacUpdate), adds the following fixes and changes:
– Deleting Caches improved.
– Deleting Browsers History improved.
– Deleting Cookies improved.
– Deleting Recent Items improved.
– Deleting Temporary Items improved.
– Deleting Diagnostic Reports improved.
– Maintenance and Automation panels improved.
– New Info > Memory panel.
– Purging the inactive memory.
– Enable/disable virtual memory swapping.
– New Utilities > Packages panel.
– Bug corrected while deleting OnyX’s diagnostic reports.
– Bug corrected at launch OnyX.
– Bug corrected in the Preferences.
– Bug corrected while deleting Webpage previews.
– Bugs corrected in the Info panel.
– Help corrected and reindexed.
– Some cosmetic changes.
Onyx 2.2.8 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.