Date: Monday, June 27th, 2011, 04:11
Category: News, Software
Onyx, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.2.8. The new version, a 17.8 megabyte download (courtesy of MacUpdate), adds the following fixes and changes:
- Deleting Caches improved.
- Deleting Browsers History improved.
- Deleting Cookies improved.
- Deleting Recent Items improved.
- Deleting Temporary Items improved.
- Deleting Diagnostic Reports improved.
- Maintenance and Automation panels improved.
- New Info > Memory panel.
- Purging the inactive memory.
- Enable/disable virtual memory swapping.
- New Utilities > Packages panel.
- Bug corrected while deleting OnyX’s diagnostic reports.
- Bug corrected at launch OnyX.
- Bug corrected in the Preferences.
- Bug corrected while deleting Webpage previews.
- Bugs corrected in the Info panel.
- Help corrected and reindexed.
- Some cosmetic changes.
Onyx 2.2.8 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.