Date: Monday, January 2nd, 2012, 04:46
Category: News, Software
Onyx, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.4.3. The new version, a 13.7 megabyte download adds the following fixes and changes:
OnyX doesn’t relaunch anymore after restart or shut down
Deleting the Logs improved
– Enable/disable Text Selection in Quick Look.
– Enable/disable iTunes notifications.
– Choose search option by default in Safari.
– Path Bar displayed from the Home folder or root.
– Show/hide the path of background image on the Desktop.
– Enable/disable Time Machine Local Backups.
– Translations improved.
– New version integrated 3.7.9 of sqlite3.
– Info panel improved.
– Bug corrected while rebuilding the Mail Envelope Index
– Bug corrected while emptying the trash.
Onyx 2.4.3 requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.